Registration is open for Bible Camp!
You can pick up a registration form from the table in the front foyer of the church or download it (CLICK HERE for the form). Please fill out one registration form per camper, include payment, and mail or give to Dustin or Julie Hall by Sun., June 29.
- If you need help paying for camp, or would like to donate so that others may attend, please check the appropriate box on the registration form.
- Please consider attending camp as a volunteer! Open positions are listed below and posted on the bulletin board.
Check-in time will be early Saturday afternoon, and pick-up time will be around 3 p.m. Monday afternoon.
The cost of the camp is $85 per person ages 6 and up. Children 5 and under may attend free of charge with a paying parent. Children 9 and under will need a parent to camp with them.
The camp offers an in-ground pool, a pond for kayaking and fishing, and a pavilion for games. Other activities include archery, hiking, wagon rides and a rustic lodge perfect for Bible study breakouts and games. The cabins are air-conditioned, and have bunk beds and showers. Campers will need to bring their own bedding.
The camp will operate on a theme and schedule determined by the youth directors. It will include age-specific Bible studies, sports, crafts and VBS-type activities for preschoolers.
If you plan to attend, and would like to volunteer, please contact Dustin and Julie Hall. We will need volunteers for the following positions:
- Preschool helpers
- Counselor/Bible class teacher for ages 6 to 12 boys
- Counselor/Bible class teacher for ages 6 to 12 girls
- Counselor/Bible class teacher for high school boys
- Counselor/Bible class teacher for high school girls
- Craft leader
- Camp nurse (someone responsible for giving medicine to any campers that need regular medications).
If you would like to sponsor a young person to attend this camp, please contact Dustin or Julie Hall.
We also will be collecting breakfast items such as cereal, milk, fruit, muffins, juice, paper plates and cups, forks, spoons and napkins, as well as snack items closer to the event.
Thank you for supporting our youth!