The Warrensburg and Blue River church of Christ have partnered this year for the “Narrow Way” youth retreat.
It will be held on 23 through 26 June, 2016 at Camp Imprint in Edwards, MO (which is near Warsaw, MO) For more information about Camp Imprint and what it has to offer go to www.campimprint.com
Point of Contacts for this Youth Retreat are Dustin Hall: (816) 517-1650; firstname.lastname@example.org or Shane Hall: (816) 204-4304; email@example.com
Check-in time will be early Thursday afternoon (plan to eat lunch before you come), and pick-up time will be around 3 p.m. Sunday afternoon.
Please fill out one form per camper, include payment, and give to Dustin or Shane Hall by Sunday, 5 June, 2016.
The cost of the camp is $75 per camper.
Campers must be age 9 or older unless their parents will be attending camp as part of the staff.
Families may enclose one check for several campers, but each camper must have his/her own registration form. Checks should be made to Warrensburg church of Christ.
If you need help paying for camp, or would like to donate money to help others attend contact Dustin or Shane.
Additional information for Camp Impact 2016
WHAT TO BRING: Bible, Bedding (Sheets, Blanket, Pillow, Sleeping Bag), Towels / Soap / Toiletries, Modest clothing, Appropriate Swim Attire, Robe / Cover-up, Jacket / Sweatshirt, Lifejacket or floaties if needed, Extra Shoes, Spare Clothes, Flashlight, Bug Repellant, Sunscreen, Camera, Notebook, Pens / Pencils, fishing gear if you want to fish.
NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED by campers. We are at camp to learn about God, encourage one another and build relationships with God and with one another, not to text and be on Facebook. Cell phones can be checked in with the youth directors to be used in case of emergency only or to call home at the end of the day. Don’t plan to use it as a bible or flashlight.
- Swimming suits: Modest one-piece or T-shirt over a two-piece suit.
- Shorts must be at least fingertip length. No short, tight shorts. Campers that don’t comply with this rule will be asked to change.
- Tank tops: No strappy tanks or racer backs that reveal bra straps, or regular tank tops that reveal cleavage.
- Sleepwear: Modest sleepwear or robes must be worn for nightly bathroom visits outside cabin.
Children ages 9 and up will be separated into boys and girls cabins with counselors.
1. All medications brought to camp must be kept and administered by the camp nurse.
2. Label medication with the user’s name and exact instructions.
3. Please check your child for head lice before camp.
4. Campers may not share bunks.
Campers are not allowed to have the following items:
- Cell Phones, Tablets / Computers / e-Readers, Gaming Devices, Video Devices, Pocket Knives, and any Items intended for pranks, hazing, or other unapproved use.
The following items are prohibited for campers, staff or visitors:
- Weapons, Firearms, Explosives, Alcohol, Tobacco, Recreational Drugs